Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Happy Happy!!!

There's a lot of things happening today and tomorrow. For starters, my mother is on her way to Dreams Resort as I write. She left to DR on 12/31 for a month long vacation, and I asked that if she had time I would appreciate her stopping by dreams to check out the resort for me and take lots of pictures (I'm not able to take a trip to PC myself because FI and I are going to California in early April for his sister, my other MOH, first child birth). Being the wonderful mother that she is, a week after her arrival in DR she headed down to Punta Cana to check out the resort for me. Isn't she the best? =) I hope she gets to meet the WC and has nothing but wonderful things to say about dreams. If not I'm going to be very disappointed.



Today we're going to register. I've been wanting to do this since we decided on a date but obviously it was too early for it, I hear that registering is a lot of fun :). Finally today I'm going with my Fiance to register for wedding gifts and to have lots of fun lol. I was talking to one of my BMs last night and from what it sounds they already started planning my bridal shower which to me that's really exciting. Knowing that all these events are finally happening is like a reality check that I'm really getting marry.



OMG I'M GETTING MARRY...!!!!!!



Lastly, tomorrow 3 of my BMs and I are going to DB to look for their dresses. No one agreed on a date so I had to take charge, choose a date, and hope that they were all able to make it and guess what? Yup! It worked. Everyone except my MOH is able to go, so the BMs are going Sunday and my MOH is going Monday. I really have no idea what I'm looking for. I originally wanted short dresses but now I'm not sure. I saw wedding pictures of a lovely knottie that her BMs had long dresses and the girls looked fabulous and now I'm unsure of what I want. I hope that while the girls are trying on the dresses one of them pops out and say "Hi Pam! I've been expecting you" lol.


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...