Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wedding Registry

This past Saturday we went to BBB to register for our wedding. I couldn't be more pleased with the way things turned out. We walked through the door without knowing what to expect. We've never been married and the only time we did a registry was when we were expecting our baby boy. It was very similar yet so different. There are so many different types of cookware sets and towels and let me not get started on bed sheets... Seriously???

Well lucky for us when we first arrived our sale consultant specialized on fine dinning. She helped us decide on the perfect dinnerware and flatware among other things. Shortly after her shift was over and we had to go with a different sales consultant who specialized in cookware, electrics, etc. Best part was that he stayed with us helping us decide, giving us opinions and best of all making sure we found everything we were looking for. Yes you read correctly it was a male who helped us lol. He was so nice and sweet, I felt so bad for dragging him all over the store with us but hey he wasn't complaining :) in fact he was having fun too.


FI in the other hand surprised me. I thought he would be anxious wanting to leave right away, letting me make all the decisions and blah blah blah (like I've heard many times from my now married friends about their experience registering) but no, not my future husband. He gave me his honest opinion, helped me decide between option one and option two. This experience was memorable and I wouldn't change a thing about it. A special thanks goes to my husband-to-be for making it this so special. I know, I sound like a weirdo being all excited about registering but you know what that's just you getting to know the real me.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...