Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Friday, December 3, 2010

My dress is in....Yayyy!

On Monday I get a call from DB telling me that my dress has arrived and is ready to be picked up. How exciting! So all week I've been waiting and waiting and waiting some more for Friday to come so that I can rush to DB right after work and pick up my dress. I can't wait to hold it and see it again. And believe it or not but I'm kind of nervous. I've only been waiting for about 6 weeks or so but I'm afraid that I'm not going to like it anymore or that I'm going to wish I would of gotten the other dress instead. I don't know what's wrong with me, I have this image of how I looked on the dress and I'm not too pleased with it anymore :( Is this normal? Did I rush on deciding on that dress? Will I regret it later on, when is to late to order another one? Should I had shopped around more? Hay hay hay I'm so confuse and sad and mad and happy!

I hope that's only because the memory I have of that image is fading away from my brain and I can't see it clearly because if I really don't want that dress anymore I will SCREAM. Plus I've gained a few lbs since the dress was bought... :x yikes! Maybe I should wait and lose a few lbs before trying the dress on again.

O well... I'll let you know if I'm still happy with my decision or if I'll be all depress and decide to go dress shopping again. Wish me luck!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...