Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Friday, December 17, 2010

Invitation Wording

Here are my babies!

When I started thinking on how I wanted my invitations this is exactly how I envisioned them. I started working on this months ago but for some reason the picture wasn't coming out how I wanted it so I waited until I got the CD with our engagement pictures from Julia. Early this week I started working on them again and still nothing. It got to the point where I got so frustrated that I had no choice but to ask for help and who better than the awesome Gabriel from GT Modern Creations. Do you remember him? Gabriel was the one who did my boarding passes save the date.

He kindly said yes on helping me. That same night after I had emailed him he sent me the finished product and honestly I couldn't have been any happier. It was like if he was reading my mind because this is just what I wanted. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to meet some wonderful people this year that have helped me so much on making sure I get what I want for my big day. I couldn't be any happier today, especially because classes are over Yaaayyyy!

Now, mind the way the picture looks. I haven't gotten a chance to print them yet so this picture was taken by looking at the computer screen. I wanted to share this with you because I'm so happy with the way they turned out. Thanks Gabriel!


Stay tooned for the completed MIB invitations, the only step left to do is the assemble.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...