Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Monday, December 13, 2010

A little about me through pictures

Today after coming home from work I worked on our wedding invite wording. I think I did pretty good for rushing (story on that will come later this week).

I then started going through my photo albums. I wanted to reminisce on the past for a little, and that's when I came across some baby pictures and some really old pictures of my parents when they were teenagers jejeje. Well I decided to share a little bit more about myself by posting a few pictures of my childhood. These are just a few, if I post all my pictures it will take me months to get them all up.

The couple that made me, this picture is from the late 70s. Shhh don't tell my mom, she'll kill me if she knew I posted this lol
Me at almost 1 year old

Here I am for my first b~day =)
My brother Peter (1y/o) and me (3 y/o)
I think this was at 4 and 2 y/o
Junior year in high school
Senior Prom! Weeeppaaa!
My mommy and I going to my H.S. graduation
At my baby shower in '06 (I was so swollen wow!) At work a few weeks ago
This was probably on my way to work
And again at work just recently :)


That's a big difference from being a baby to being 23, wow! Can't wait to see what else the future has ready for me.
Good Night.....zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...