Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm so sad...

The Past week has been full of disappointment for me, well sort of. I tried to get some DIY projects done and for some reason everything was going wrong. I couldn't finish my invitations, my parasols got messed up, I can't get my invite wording to print how I want them, I haven't started on my aisle runner, FMIL is driving me crazy and she's suppose to help me with my DIY barefoot sandals, and my bridesmaids can't agree on a date to go dress shopping. Lets not get started on how broke I am after Christmas gifts. I should of just told everyone not to bother on getting me anything because this year all I was going to focus on was saving for the wedding. Ooh yeah I did tell them that but does anyone listen??? NO of course not. And I'm not the kind of person that can be okay when I get gifts and I don't give any gifts back. I know is not about the gifts but I just hate not being to give when I'm receiving.

Yesterday I figured out how to print what I needed for the invitations with the exception of the invite paper itself and I went to bed at 2am working on the parasols. With luck, I should have both parasols done by tonight. It is not difficult to make at all is just very time consuming. I'm actually scare to get started on the aisle runner. I'm thinking of making it a weekend project starting it on a Friday night and then continue all through Sunday. That way I get it all done within that time frame and that way I don't have it laying around on a table with a 4 year old running around with a Popsicle and well... you know the rest.

That being said, I'm also very sad because I will not have all the DIY projects that I wanted to have completed by the end of the year. I'll have 2 and 1/2 done. The table Names, Parasols, and part of the MIB invitations. However, I do have everything I need for the aisle runner so right after I'm done with this projects and the New Year kicks in I'll be working on it. I hope to get it done before school starts again.

Wish me luck! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...