Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Monday, December 27, 2010

MIB Dilemma/Table Names

I went to Walmart to exchange my printer and they didn't let me :( so now I have to wait until I get it in the mail in 5-7 business days, not including the holidays, to get a new one in order to print out my bottle labels and invites. I'm so sad, things are really not on my side this week. As I was driving home I stopped at a staples to see if I can print it there and no luck. I wasn't able to print them because I didn't have it align correctly for them to use their label paper and the lady didn't want to use the one I had, I feel like everyone is giving me such a hard time about all of this. I did however take advantage of being in Walmart and having my flash drive with me to print out my table names as pictures. Here's what they look like if I decide to put them in a picture frame. I'm not sure of how I want to display them but I'm sure something will come to mind.



What do you think? These pictures does them no justice, they look so much better in person. If and when I get a better idea on how to display them on our tables I'll let you know.
Have a good night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...