Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Friday, December 10, 2010

Dress update

Ok just really quickly.

I just wanted to inform you that I love love love my dress. I'm not freaking out anymore, from the moment I saw it and looked at myself in the mirror I said "WOW... this is really my wedding dress". "This is really happening, I'm getting married!". This is so exciting :)

I honestly cannot wait to post pictures of my wedding day.

In other news my last day of class was yesterday =D that means no excuses on not being able to post more frequently. I just have 2 days next week when I need to take 2 final exams and finish my Christmas shopping and then for the next 4 weeks it will all be about the wedding. I finally have everything I need for my DIY projects, except for the items for the barefoot sandal, so pictures of the finished projects will be coming very very soon :)

Happy Friday!
Have a safe weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...