Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Monday, October 3, 2011

WWR Day 4: Arriving at Dreams Resort

Day 4:
We wake up from a long, crazy, amazing, fantabulous night at about 9am. We take showers and get ready. Then my mom's fiance picks us up from the hotel. Today seemed like its going to be hectic hectic because as I was organizing the wedding things I realized that I had left several things back home, not Santo Domingo but the home back in USA. I was furrious!!! How could I had forgotten a carry-on bag with so much stuff???!!! I think it was because when we were loading up the car with luggage I decided to wait till everyone was in the car so that I can give them that particular bag to carry on their lap because it was the smaller details. You know the CDs with music, flower girl's basket, so on and so forth. Just  thinking about it pisses me off. Its like Seriously! I also left our wedding day DIY door hanger :( I'm sure I'll have to come back up after I'm midway the post to update it with things I forgot back home.

Anyways. So yeah. We leave the hotel and head out to eat breakfast/lunch. Then I needed to find a place where I can download music and put it in a cd. I was there for 3 hours no lie. Then after we got that down we packed the car and hit the road to Punta Cana. But of course my sister and cousin decided that they didn't want to drive up with us so we had to drop them of at the beach which put us almost two hours behind schedule.Can our day get any worse?

Yes, yes it can! Traffic was hideous and we didn't get to Dreams until 7pm :(
Luckily check-in was a breeze and we were able to head straight to our room. We unpacked got comfortable and went to dinner at the World Cafe. Then I with my cousin Dayna went to the room to separate wedding items, unpack and chill with a few drinks in hand while Steven and his brother walked around the resort. Lucky them.

Honestly, I was still beat from the night before and the long drive so we headed to bed early.

Here are the pictures from the 4th day.




Steven's crazy brother out the car window lol
We're Here!

This was the view from our reception venue. You know I had to go check it out :)
My cousin Dayna


The kids explorer club

The teens center





There'll be more pictures to come soon!


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! i love that you went to Dreams LaRomana...i was looking at it for our honeymoon...now i know for next time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...