Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Friday, October 14, 2011

WWR Day 5: More Guest Arrive/ Another Fun Night



Wednesday morning we wake up around 9ish. We get dress and head to breakfast. Afterwards, we walked around the resort and lounged by the pool. I refused to go in the water because I did not want tan lines. Although I had a bandeau top. I just wanted to keep my skin glowing for the wedding day like it had been the past couple of days. You'll see what I mean soon enough.

Then we had awesome lunch, again by the pool. I went to meet with my wedding coordinator and talked about the details for the beach bonfire for Thursday night and things I had brought for the wedding etc. Soon enough my no longer best friend arrived at the resort along with Steven's dad and his wife, and a co-worker plus two other guests that came with her (her cousin and a friend). Later on my mom arrived with my one sister, her fiancé Ramon, my brother, his fiancé, and my niece, and my other cousin Aida. Later that night my other friend/bridesmaid arrived with her husband.

It was pretty wild yet exciting seeing everyone arriving and knowing that soon all the hard work I had done for the past 2+ years will be revealed and paid off. I felt a few pounds lighter with relieve. :)
We headed to the pool again for a bit longer and then we headed to the rooms to wash off and get all doll up for dinner and a fun night out at a beach party the resort was having after the nightly show.























This night was AMAZING! I'm sure you're thinking that we are party animals but we're not. Really. Well maybe a few of us. But not me. No Sir. LOL.

But yes. After dinner and the show we handed over the kids (my son and niece) to my mom and we headed to the beach. They were setting up the stage and bar so we got comfortable on the beach chairs and posed for the camera while we waited. :)

After the party got started. A few shots of 151... Yuuukk! later. A couple of drinks later and Rihanna's "Only Girl" I got up and dragged Steven to the stage to dance the night away. We danced a pretty long time. Maybe an hour straight. Then the games began lol. It started and ended with "how low can you go"(Limbo) hahaha. We. Had. A. Blast.












Around 1am Steven and I called it a night and headed to our suite ;)

Another great night in DR with only 2 full days before our big day :D Yaayyy!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...