Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Sunday, October 16, 2011

WWR Day 7: I Got Sick :(

There's really nothing much to say or see about day 7.

I woke up sometime between 2-3am with really bad abdominal pain that I couldn't even walk. I was in so much pain it was ridiculous. Not to mention I had the twins V+D (vomiting and diarrhea). It was horrible. I couldn't go back to bed. Eventually I took some peptobismol and then some advil from my welcome bags :)

First I thought it was from the food but then I realized that that week I would be ovulating so I figured it was from that. Too bad I had figured that out at 6pm that evening. :( yup! I missed a whole day with our guests. I was in bed the entire day because I just felt horrible. I had a few visitors throughout the day that came to spend some time with me. That was really nice of them. I even got some early wedding gifts from some aunts. :)

Of course I wasn't going to ruin DH and my son's day too. So I told them to go out to the pool and enjoy themselves while I slept. And they wasted no time lol. They were out that door before I could say bye. I guess they were afraid that I would change my mind or that guilt would make them, more DH, decide to stay. Either way it was fine with me. Really. But now I wish that DH would of at least convinced me to sleep by the pool so I could had at least been around people.

Around 7pm I decided to get out of bed and take a shower. It was only a matter of hours before the wedding and I had already wasted too much time. I needed to at least have some sort of rehearsal so that Saturday wasn't a complete mess and chaos. And actually after the shower I felt 85% better. The advil and the warm water really did help ALOT! Again I wish I would of done that way earlier. :(

Either way what was done was done and I needed to make up for it. I told my mom and friends to pass the word to the wedding party that we were going to meet on the beach before dinner @8p to practice for the wedding. Luckily everyone was able to make it and since I've never been at or planned a rehearsal the wonderful Caritza (make up artist and Gabriel's wife) took over it and helped me. She's a life saver :) -love you girl!.

After we felt comfortable enough with what we would be doing the next day we separated and a few of us met up for dinner, other wanted something different so they took another route.

Note: one of the pluses of having a DW at an all inclusive resort is the informality of things. Everyone was able to do/go where ever they pleased after any event we hosted. No one was ever bored. Even if you weren't part of the bridal party.

Now Friday night was a night I was good to party the night away since i was well rested :) but for obvious reasons that was impossible. So once again the bride and groom bowed their heads and walked away, sadly, from the fun.

We really needed to rest so we just headed to our suite and got things ready for the next day and talked about the music we were going to use fir the ceremony. We talked a little more while in bed then we fell out. it was perfect. Just perfect. I just thought about the last few hours I had as Steven's fiancé. In less then 24 hours I was going to be a bride, Steven's wife until death do us part and beyond :)

Nighty Night!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...