Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WWR Day 1: Arrival/Bacholorette Party part II

It all started June 17th as we getting doing some last minute packing before driving down to Newark, NJ for our flight to Santo Domingo, DR. There were 12 of us flying down on the 18th at 7:20am. We were all so excited and sleep deprived. We arrive at the airport on time but they told us that we needed to check in fast because the flight was boarding. We're like "What?! is not even 6am yet?" but whatever, it was better for us because we didn't have to wait in line to check in our luggage and let me just say that there were lots and lots of luggage.

As we are passing through security we had a few issues. One was that my friend's husband got checked in with the wrong name so when security was verifying his ticket with his passport the names didn't match and he had to go back to get re-checked in.

While he was getting checked in my mother got stopped by security because she had bags of store bought sand in her carry on and they thought it was drugs lol. Finally after 15-20 minutes I came around and told them that I had bought it at Michaels for my destination wedding. It was a god thing I had my dress as my carry on and I had other wedding related items on hand that they were able to take our word that we really were going to DR for a wedding. 

We pass security and walked to our departure gate. My friend's husband was also good to go.

About 4 hours later we were about to land so I became paparazzi and started shooting away. Obviously the pictures posted are only few of many stored in my PC. =)

Mi Bella Quisqueya!



And we landed sound and safe :)
Part of the crew. (brother, his fiance, my nice, my mom, and my 2 sisters)
My cousin and brother in law
My fiance at that time with his Game Over shirt I bought him :)
My mom and her fiance who was already in DR waiting for us




After arriving at our destination and eating lunch we chilled and relax for awhile and then we headed to my grandmother's house about 15 minutes from where we were.

There we started drinking Cervezas Presidente (Dominican Beer) and just catching up. I had told my cousins in DR that I wanted the family to come over to my grandmother's house so that I can see them all because I wasn't going to have enough time in the city to go visit everyone. Little did I know that they had something up their sleeve planned for me. LOL. Too funny.

I was at one of my aunts house for hours feeling tipsy then they call me down to my grandma and when I walk in they have her house decorated with penis balloons and a huge penis cake, which by the way was D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S., and a tasty punch with penis straws. I couldn't stop laughing seeing my aunts and, cousins, and even grandmother having such a great time. They even brought in a stripper lol. OMG! I was not expecting that, at all.

Sadly I couldn't stay to watch the show of the stripper because FI was a bit drunk and did not find it amusing that they got me a stripper so my aunt felt bad and told me that she was sorry and that she thinks I should go outside with my man because she doesn't want us to fight, which we did anyways because seriously?! it wasn't even a big deal. I was marrying him and he was right outside the house with the guys. I wasn't going to sleep with anyone! I felt really bad for my aunt and family, all their hard work and money they spend planning this and I couldn't even enjoy it :**(

Here are a few pictures I took and some that my cousins took when I was outside.






















Unbelievable, my own bachelorette party and I had to miss it. O well, maybe next time lol jk

Stay tune for day 2, a day in los 3 Ojos and lots of emotions in the air :)



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...