Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Well, Hello There...

It's been awhile hasn't it. But I bring you good news. No I'm sorry that's an understatement, I actually bring you fabulous news. Do you want to try and guess what it is?

...

If you guessed that I have the wedding pictures needed to start my Wedding Week Recap (WWR)  posts you guessed right. I sorted them all out today to start it tomorrow, hopefully. I'm so Excited! As I looked at them over, and over and over again I couldn't stop smiling and laughing out loud. Just remembering exactly what happened as we took those pictures made me feel like I was back to that hot, sunny, and beautiful day in Punta Cana. Our big day was so memorable, more than what I'd imagine it to be and I'm so happy to know that we have the perfect combination of keepsake to go back to and look at over the years. I can't give enough thanks to all those who played a role in this journey. So go rest your little eyes and log back in tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that to read all about our wonderful 11 days wedding/honeymoon/family vacation around the southeastern part of the Dominican Republic.

Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...