Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Saturday, July 30, 2011

New Blog: My Married Life

Hello!

Good Saturday morning to all. Can't you believe the month is almost over? Crazy! The past few weeks seemed to have flown by for me and I don't know if to get excited about it or not. Before we know it  the end of 2011 will be here. Yikes!

As we all know everything will come to an end, eventually, to give something new an opportunity to bloom. I started this blog on June of 2010 to document my journey as I planned our destination wedding in Punta Cana, DR. In between wedding posts I talked about many things, personal and non personal. However, I feel like I cannot base the following years on posts about food, fitness, and my life in general because this blog was not meant to be for that. Therefore I have created a new blog about My Married Life. There I will talk about a little bit of everything, from home buying to more babies to school, recipes, career, vacations, adventures, parties, etc etc...


I am not yet done with this blog, so those who come to read but don't follow me formally don't get upset, I still have some wedding related posts to blog about and of course the wedding week recap I've been looking forward on sharing with everyone. I'm just waiting on our professional pictures to come in. Hopefully within the next week or two or three (fingers crossed). But trust that this blog will not come to an end without those pictures and the recap.

So please stick around to see those posts and feel free to jump over to the new blog and continue on following me on my new adventures as a married woman :)

The new blog website is http://pamela-mymarriedlife.blogspot.com/

I'll be expecting you! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...