Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bridesmaids Day

After my bridal shower I wanted to give my girls a small give as a thank you. Around that time the movie Bridesmaids came out in theaters, so what a great way to say thank you than to take them all out to watch that movie. A while back, lets say in my early planning, I purchased some white Ts and hats from Vista Print that said maid-of-honor and bridesmaids on them but I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them. I figured since we were all going to be there that I would give it to them before the movies :)

They all wore their shirts and hats and I wore mines.

My Cousin Dayna (BM)

My Friend Vanessa (BM)

Friend Veronica (MOH)
Friend Yadeline (Honorary BM)
She wasn't able to go to the wedding.

The Girls!


We had a great time and after the movies a few of us went to get our nails done, pick up the dresses at DBs and out for dinner :)




2 comments:

  1. Bridesmaid’s day! That sounds great and I am sure you had wonderful time with your lovely bridesmaids. I liked the way you thanked them. At some domestic wedding venues NYC I would also be tying wedding knot soon and it would a good idea for me to host a thank you bash for my bridesmaids.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...