Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bad, Bad Pam!

I’ve been the worse blogger the past few weeks. I’ve had some checks but they all involved spending money, I don’t want to brag about spending money lol. What happened to those days when the parents paid for the wedding? Those days need to get come back in style again asap
(-_-).


On another note, the past 2 weeks I’ve been talking to the wedding coordinator at the resort to see pictures of the locations, find out some more money questions, and so on. I want to have a welcome party for the guests traveling to PC and we decided to do a bonfire on the beach 2 days before the wedding. What do you think? Sounds like a good idea right. Alcohol, smores, music, dancing, talking, more alcohol lol a welcome party can’t get better than that. Especially of it’s on the beach.


Just imagine eating this
along with this

or even this

in a place like this

Yeah, just what I thought. You’re speechless right? Yeah, so am I. Writing it now and looking at the pictures makes it even better than just thinking about it. Boy am I excited! Please wedding trip hurry up and come =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...