Yaayyyy! We're Married!

Anniversary

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Reception Venue

Another check… woot woot! I just got another email from the wedding coordinator. A couple of days ago she had sent me pictures of the locations available for the reception and I felt in love with one location in particular. I felt really sad because she said that the Bordeaux Terrace and the Patio Terrace where booked at a first come first serve basis. Regardless of that I felt compel to ask for it anyways, you just never know when something is meant for you to have you will get it. Well... guess what the email said? And I quote “Bordeaux terrace is booked for your wedding reception.” Wooooohooooo! That’s what I’m talking about. You want to see the reason why I’m so excited? Ok ok, I’ll show you.
Reason 1

Reason 2
Reason 3

What do you think? Do you like it? Just add a little color to it and voila! The main reason why this location took my breath away was because of the view. I just love being able to imagine that after our vows we'll be partying the night away with such a gorgeous view. Isn't having a view with palm trees, the ocean, and the blue sky shining it's moonlight upon you just mind-blowing? Well I don't know about you but that's what I would call my dream wedding reception.

Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...